You can use this virtual space to take a quick break and maybe meet someone else who is taking a break (coffee room), hang out and see who else is hanging out (Atrium sofas), study where others in your study group or class can find you and drop in, work on projects, enjoy serendipitous “water cooler” conversations, etc.
- This virtual space provides a collection of Zoom meetings on a floor plan.
- Each place you can meet highlights in blue when you hover over it.
- You can tell who is in that location from the icons and names of people who are in that location’s meeting, and you can join the meeting for that location by clicking on it.
- You can move to another meeting by just clicking on its location in the floorplan window.
- Works best if you log into the Zoom client and you tell your browser and Zoom to not ask before starting things.